On April 4, we launch our latest Center Stage 360, DO GOOD DENIM, showcasing a curated group of denim brands who are uniquely contributing to sustainable efforts to Do Good.
While denim is a wardrobe workhorse, it can be water, dye, and cotton intensive. We created this experience to be transparent and offer customers more options to build a sustainable wardrobe. Brands include AG, Agolde, Citizens of Humanity, Edwin, Etica, Frame, Good American, Levi’s, and Lovers + Friends. All these brands have denim products that qualify for Sustainable Style.
DO GOOD DENIM creates visibility for our commitment to ensure 15 percent of our assortment qualifies for Sustainable Style by 2025. Customers are invited to explore, experience and learn, as well as donate, refurbish, and shop. DO GOOD DENIM runs through May 1 at Center Stage at our NYC Flagship, select Nordstrom stores (list below), Nordstrom.com and Nordstrom.ca.
- Nordstrom Downtown Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Nordstrom Washington Square (Tigard, OR)
- Nordstrom Oakbrook Center (Oakbrook, IL)
- Nordstrom Fashion Island (Newport Beach, CA)
- Nordstrom Topanga Plaza (Canoga Park, CA)
- Nordstrom Fashion Valley (San Diego, CA)
- Nordstrom La Jolla at UTC (San Diego, CA)
- Nordstrom Fashion Square (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Nordstrom Walnut Creek (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Nordstrom Corte Madera (Corte Madera, CA)
- Nordstrom Valley Fair (San Jose, CA)
Please click the image title to launch a gallery of additional photos options related to this subject.