Nordstrom Partners with INDOCHINO to Open 21 Custom Apparel Shops
We are excited to announce a long-term partnership with INDOCHINO, a global leader in made-to-measure men's apparel. INDOCHINO is opening 21 shops at Nordstrom locations nationwide, offering a convenient way for our customers to get exceptional fitting, personalized suiting, shirts and outerwear at a compelling price point.
We proudly operate the largest and one of the most sophisticated tailoring networks in North America and with this partnership, we are offering complimentary alterations for INDOCHINO customers in all INDOCHINO shops within Nordstrom stores. By combining our services and INDOCHINO's product offering, this partnership will allow our customers to find their perfect fit.
"We have long admired INDOCHINO as a leader in made-to-measure suiting and apparel and we are excited to bring the Nordstrom customer a new bespoke experience in our stores," says Shea Jensen, Executive Vice President, GMM Women's and Men's Ready to Wear at Nordstrom. "As we continue to expand our offering within our men's category, we are always thinking about how we can best serve a wide range of customers. Through this partnership, we will provide and an approachable and convenient way to shop whether it be for work, special occasions, or everyday wardrobe-essentials."
This partnership demonstrates our commitment to providing new and exciting merchandise offerings and top-level services and experiences for our customers. Individuals in search of custom apparel will now have access to an INDOCHINO location in nearly every major market as the brand rapidly expands across the U.S. Customers can work with INDOCHINO shop salespeople to choose from endless fabrics and customization options including lapels, buttons, pockets, lining and monogramming. Customers take on the role of designer, picking out every detail of their garments to make them truly one-of-a-kind. Garments are then uniquely made to their measurements and shipped directly to their door in two to three weeks.
"We are honored to be partnering with one of the most historic retail brands in the world to bring the unique INDOCHINO experience to Nordstrom stores," said Drew Green, President & CEO of INDOCHINO. "As one of the world's leading fashion retailers, Nordstrom is known for offering an unparalleled level of service and we share this passion. Together, we're enabling more individuals to showcase their style through custom clothing that delivers high value by combining a premium customer experience, high-quality product and accessible price."
Custom suits start at $429 with chinos and shirts from $79, enabling us to provide an inclusive experience for customers in all stages of their lives looking for the superior quality and fit of tailored clothing at a price comparable to ready-to-wear.
The first ten INDOCHINO locations at Nordstrom are currently open with eleven more openings between June 25 and July 2. Customers can schedule an appointment on the INDOCHINO website at: www.indochino.com/showrooms.
- Nordstrom Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA
- Nordstrom Westfarms, Farmington, CT
- Nordstrom Towson Town Center, Towson, MD
- Nordstrom Somerset Collection, Troy, MI
- Nordstrom City Creek Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Nordstrom San Francisco Centre, San Francisco, CA
- Nordstrom The Woodlands, The Woodlands, TX
- Nordstrom International Plaza, Tampa, FL
- Nordstrom Ross Park, Pittsburgh, PA
- Nordstrom Roosevelt Field, Garden City, NY
- Nordstrom Tacoma Mall, Tacoma, WA, Opening June 25, 2021
- Nordstrom Mayfair, Wauwatosa, WI, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom Fashion Mall at Keystone, Indianapolis, IN, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, TX, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, MI, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom St. Johns Town Center, Jacksonville, FL, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom Natick Mall, Natick, MA, Opening June 30, 2021
- Nordstrom Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati, OH, Opening July 2, 2021
- Nordstrom Menlo Park, Edison, NJ, Opening July 2, 2021
- Nordstrom Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX, Opening July 2, 2021
- Nordstrom The Streets at Southpoint, Durham, NC, Opening July 2, 2021
For more information, visit www.indochino.com.