Nordstrom is proud to launch a partnership with Black Owned Everything, a marketplace promoting the work of Black-owned businesses in fashion and beauty, and its founder and celebrity stylist Zerina Akers. Nordstrom has collaborated with Akers to curate and style a collection of four Black-owned brands as part of the Nordstrom x Nike space.
The shop features clothing, accessories, jewelry and handbags as they come in throughout the season from diverse community of creators, including:
- WILLIAM OKPO – For women who celebrate who celebrate their cultivated sense of style. The Okpo sisters are daughters of Nigerian immigrants who are inspired by blending immigrant’s style with American culture.
- BRANDON BLACKWOOD – Normalizing Black luxury with a focus on creating bags that are trend-forward, lasting and statement making.
- SAMMY B – Samantha Black’s mission is to create limelight-worthy pieces. The “It Girl’s favorite brand, feminine with an eclectic edge – perfect for the new modern woman.
- L’ENCHANTEUR – With “Transform Your Lifestyle” as their mission statement, twin sisters Dynasty and Soull redefine the meaning of an heirloom and timeless inspirations of spirituality can be found in all pieces.
In addition to Nordstrom.com, look for Black Owned Everything merchandise drops at Nordstrom x Nike shops in the following locations:
- Nordstrom NYC Flagship in New York, NY
- Nordstrom Century City in Los Angeles, CA
- Nordstrom Michigan Avenue in Chicago, IL
- Nordstrom Downtown Seattle in Seattle, WA
Product and editorial images can be found in the galleries below.