We’ve long believed we are all made better by the diversity that exists within our communities. Our values are centered on the notion of creating a place where every customer and employee is welcome, respected, appreciated and able to be themselves.
Our diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) strategy is focused on four pillars – Talent, Culture, Marketplace and Leadership. Over the past several years, we’ve amplified our DIB efforts.
To lead this work and drive accountability, we created the Nordstrom Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Action Council. This forum, co-chaired by Pete Nordstrom, Erik Nordstrom and our Chief Human Resources Officer, is made up of a diverse mix of leaders from across our company and our board of directors. The Council is responsible for developing, implementing and measuring company-wide programs that drive our strategy.
Learn more about our goals, efforts and progress through the resources below:
• Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Nordstrom
• Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Goals
• 2019 Sharing Our Progress Report: Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
• Nordstrom Now Blog Posts: Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
• Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Press Releases